made especially for computers. The latest innovation being a USB LED mini salt lamp that combines the benefits of low energy consumption of light emitting diodes (LED)while allowing the user to benefit when using a computer. The base is made from ecologically friendly rubber wood. An adapter is available for power point usage. Although not a medical device, they can offer assistance to those suffering from headaches, insomnia, hay fever, allergies, asthma or bronchitis. They can increase alertness, productivity, strengthen the immune system, improve breathing and reduce chances of colds or flu. They have a beautiful therapeutic colour providing relief from stress related disorders by promoting peaceful rest and relaxation. Many modern day disorders can be caused by today’s electrical environment that generates positive ions that are harmful to humans. Unhealthy positive ions are produced by numerous appliances and materials such as TVs, computers etc, even tobacco smoke. Once a salt lamp or salt candle holder warms it’s surrounding salt, negative ions begin to be emitted that will neutralise the harmful positive ions. Most ionisers are man made machines. Himalayan Natural Crystal salt lamps are Mother Natures natural ioniser. They are hand crafted in Pakistan at the base of the Himalayan Mountains. They are carved using quality Himalayan Mountain salt known to contain 84 trace elements beneficial for healthy function of our body. Himalayan crystal salt is unique because it features a diamond-like geometric structure formed through great pressure being exerted over millions of years. It is the most pure salt available on our earth. Using salt lamps and candle holders will revitalise your environment, reminding you of a walk along a beach or that freshness after rainfall. Care using your salt lamp and candle holders – Salt lamps will absorb moisture from the air. Take care where you place them as they can be prone to forming little pools of water at the base when not in use which can cause marking of polished surfaces. Using the lamp everyday is the best prevention, as heat from the bulb or flame evaporates any moisture.